I only give positive reviews because I don't like to give critism for some strange reason. If you would like a little sunshine in your story, please PM me!
*Don't expect to see me around much in the next couple of weeks. School has started again, and it'll be a couple of weeks before I've settled in. If you've asked me for a critique, you will get it, but not for a little while. Sorry*
I only give positive reviews because I don't like to give critism for some strange reason. If you would like a little sunshine in your story, please PM me!
I only give positive reviews because I don't like to give critism for some strange reason. If you would like a little sunshine in your story, please PM me!
It's crazy how your life can be twisted upside down inside out and around and you can get sushi from safeway still looking like a normal person — starchild314