Word Game

545 posts1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 37
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 47
Angels
Frylock, please, no books! I can't read; I'm not a loser!
-Master Shake




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 368
Reviews 456




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 47
Spirit
Frylock, please, no books! I can't read; I'm not a loser!
-Master Shake




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 368
Reviews 456
impacting
There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein~ Red Smith

Who needs a review? :) http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic38078.html




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 47
oil drilling
Frylock, please, no books! I can't read; I'm not a loser!
-Master Shake




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 368
Reviews 456
money
There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein~ Red Smith

Who needs a review? :) http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic38078.html




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 47
green
Frylock, please, no books! I can't read; I'm not a loser!
-Master Shake




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 368
Reviews 456
lucky
There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein~ Red Smith

Who needs a review? :) http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic38078.html




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 47
clover
Frylock, please, no books! I can't read; I'm not a loser!
-Master Shake




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 368
Reviews 456
st.pattys,day
There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein~ Red Smith

Who needs a review? :) http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic38078.html




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 47
leprechaun!
Frylock, please, no books! I can't read; I'm not a loser!
-Master Shake




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 368
Reviews 456
short
There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein~ Red Smith

Who needs a review? :) http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic38078.html




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 47
tall
Frylock, please, no books! I can't read; I'm not a loser!
-Master Shake




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 368
Reviews 456
giants
There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein~ Red Smith

Who needs a review? :) http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic38078.html




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 19
trees
But there's still tomorrow
Forget the sorrow
And I can be on the last train home



The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices; to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicions can destroy. A thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own.
— Rod Serling, Twilight Zone