Muse wrote:I used to have the pink panther one...but then i changed to this one
ur pretty!
Hello! I go by Curly!
I only give positive reviews because I don't like to give critism for some strange reason. If you would like a little sunshine in your story, please PM me!
I only give positive reviews because I don't like to give critism for some strange reason. If you would like a little sunshine in your story, please PM me!
Hye, wutta know? Got a new avie! Lol, who doesn't love Yumi?
Hello! I go by Curly!
I only give positive reviews because I don't like to give critism for some strange reason. If you would like a little sunshine in your story, please PM me!
I seriously have a disease. I have to change my avatar like once a day or I get seriously bored with it. I'm thinking I'll just use Titanic ones so people don't get confused about who I am.
--->Don't forget we've got unfinished business. Stories yet to unfold, tales that must be retold. -Alex Gaskarth
I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite. — Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom