Your or You're?

8 posts
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 32885
Reviews 2058
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEOJP3UtaLQ
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 5890
Reviews 79
Lollage!
There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her to not be alive anymore.

~Stewie Griffin




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1090
Reviews 5
:-D

That was... interesting :-)
If a pianist is part of pianism, racist people believe in racism, and sexist people believe in sexism, what is a novelist?

"Novelism"




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 685
Uh huh . . .

But he is right.
Please, sit down before you fall down.
Belloq, "Raiders of the Lost Ark"




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6400
Reviews 497
Win and awesome bundled into a geeky pair of glasses and an atrocious looking jumper.

Oh, and penguin = woot.

-:pirate3:
"2-4-6-8! I like to delegate!" -Meshugenah
"Teague: Stomping on your dreams since 1992." -Sachiko
"So I'm looking at FLT and am reminded of a sandwich." -Jabber




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 203
um riiiight um well sure dude
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 140
That thing is awsomeeee!!
If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there. - Lewis Carol (1832-98 )


Got YWS?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 516
That is awesome!
*Don't expect to see me around much in the next couple of weeks. School has started again, and it'll be a couple of weeks before I've settled in. If you've asked me for a critique, you will get it, but not for a little while. Sorry*



“Such nonsense!" declared Dr Greysteel. "Whoever heard of cats doing anything useful!" "Except for staring at one in a supercilious manner," said Strange. "That has a sort of moral usefulness, I suppose, in making one feel uncomfortable and encouraging sober reflection upon one's imperfections.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell