Don't say hello...

1 post
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2374
Reviews 118
Ok try and say hello top the person below you....

I'm sick in bed so excuse my weird bahavior.....

Ok guess what your friend below you might say to you.....(like this)

Are you going to say I need to get batter and ineed to post something seriouse?

*If so I'm sorry I'm never serious....*
We've all been broken in some way. It's just how we express it that makes us dffrent form eachother.

“This precious book of love, this unbound lover,
To beautify him only lacks a cover.”
~William Shakespeare, The Tragedy of Romeo and Juliet



The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein