This word reminds me of... [2]

789 posts1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 53
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 40753
Reviews 1292
Winnie the Pooh!
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1190
Reviews 6
honey!
As is a tale, so is life; not how long it is, but how good it is.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 370
sweet
We are all Sociopaths: The Prologue

Sociopath: So • ci • o • path noun
1. Someone who believes their behaviour is right.
2. Human.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 18
sugar
A.V. [[Ashurii]]
Choose one. I don't care which.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1844
Reviews 110
Spice
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
.
.
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 18
Nice.
A.V. [[Ashurii]]
Choose one. I don't care which.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 3




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1040
Reviews 135




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 18
waffles.
A.V. [[Ashurii]]
Choose one. I don't care which.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1040
Reviews 135




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 18
breakfast.
A.V. [[Ashurii]]
Choose one. I don't care which.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 6
Cereal.
I close my eyes to see a sight ahead,
An everlasting dream,
That makes me wake to find myself
In my own eternity...




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 27




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1040
Reviews 135
horse(i knew this horse named chex...)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 27



I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom