*throws a tractor tire on top of Yoshi* btw, dude just chill about the site and all. just try to change some things k?
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.
I voted no and you should throw rocks at me lol. And Jack, you're right! I'm an idiot! Well, 6 people think I should have been given it ages ago and I rock one person's socks so...*goes to profile and changes*
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci
you rock my socks!! it is a good thing that youre here, because whenever new people come they usually want to feel wanted, and you do that. you're the perfect person for the job
The idea that a poem was a made thing stayed with me, and I decided then that I wanted to be an artist, not just a diarist. So I put myself through a kind of apprenticeship in writing poetry, and I understood even then that my practice as a poet was deeply related to my reading. — Edward Hirsch