This word reminds me of... [2]

789 posts1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 53
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1590
Reviews 123
happiness
Our happiness here is all vain glory,
This false world is but transitory,
The flesh is weak, the Fiend is slee
Timor mortis conturbat me.
--William Dunbar




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 141
joy
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1111
Reviews 35
Christmas
"What are you doing?"
"I've got paint and rollers...water sking"~The Philanthropist

Don't push the Red Button




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 18
PRESENTS!!!
A.V. [[Ashurii]]
Choose one. I don't care which.




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 690
Reviews 1




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 6




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1040
Reviews 135




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 6




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 18
sand.
A.V. [[Ashurii]]
Choose one. I don't care which.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 6
Beach
I close my eyes to see a sight ahead,
An everlasting dream,
That makes me wake to find myself
In my own eternity...




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 18
ball
A.V. [[Ashurii]]
Choose one. I don't care which.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 126
soccer
Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship.

I may not be perfect but Jesus thinks I'm to die for.

"Let's destroy these little darlings..."- W.Beckett




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1840
Reviews 160




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 370
Brown
We are all Sociopaths: The Prologue

Sociopath: So • ci • o • path noun
1. Someone who believes their behaviour is right.
2. Human.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 18
poo
A.V. [[Ashurii]]
Choose one. I don't care which.



For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle