Poetry Critiques for Free!

3 posts
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1108
Reviews 404
I want to get another star, so until I get one, you could give me poems you want me to critique and I will critique them.
my world isn't only beautiful
it is so far away




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 900
Reviews 268
topic25127.html
topic26854.html
topic26771.html

Many thanks!
"Half the time the poem writes me." ~Meshugenah




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 461
Any old poem from my portfolio that takes your fancy is up for a critique.

Thanks

;]
Worship the ginger monkey :) aaand join my new group!

Oh, and enter my new contest!



I was flummoxed by fractious Franny's decision to abrogate analgesics for the moribund victims of the recent conflagration. Of course, to display histrionics was discretionary, but I did so anyways, implicating a friend in my drama to make the effect cumulative. I think a misanthrope would have a prosaic appellation, perhaps one related to autonomy and the rejection of anthropocentrism. I think they wouldn't think much of the prominence of watching the coagulation of tea to prognosticate future malevolent events, not even if those events were related to jurisprudence.
— Spearmint