Word Game

545 posts1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 37
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 141
Funny Movies
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1373
Reviews 270
Transformers
I just lost the game.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 141
Robots in Disguise
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1373
Reviews 270
Optimus prime is the snitz
I just lost the game.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 141
No, Megatron is the snitz
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1373
Reviews 270
Megatron is the crap not the snitz
I just lost the game.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 141
Megatron rocks my socks
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1373
Reviews 270
you have dirty socks.
I just lost the game.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 141
I just washed my socks thank you!
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1373
Reviews 270
you did?
I just lost the game.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 141
Yes
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1807
Reviews 157
socks
It is better to travel well than to arrive.
-Buddha




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 141
Sock Barn
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1807
Reviews 157
a farm
It is better to travel well than to arrive.
-Buddha




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 66
Miss Piggy
NaPoWriMo

The purpose of life is to fight maturity
-Dick Werthimer



When your heart gets pierced with arrows, don't rip them out and pierce those around you in retribution for your hurt. You'll only unnecessarily wound others and bleed to death yourself.
— LadyMysterio