Word Game

545 posts1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 37
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 61
God
Twilight rocks!
New Moon rules!
Eclispe kicks butt!
In coclusion, Steaphine Meyer is a rocking, ruling, and kick butt authour!
That is the TRUTH!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1040
Reviews 135
white bright light


(if someone says dr. suess... ima gonna.... laugh)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1807
Reviews 157
jacket
It is better to travel well than to arrive.
-Buddha




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1040
Reviews 135
rat! (my rat's name is jack so it makes sense im not crazy)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1807
Reviews 157
ew. The sewer
It is better to travel well than to arrive.
-Buddha




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 105
plumbing
Of course it's happening in your mind, but why on earth should that mean it isn't real?




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 189




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 141
Bathroom
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1807
Reviews 157
a sink
It is better to travel well than to arrive.
-Buddha




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 141
A stove
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 370
A grove.
We are all Sociopaths: The Prologue

Sociopath: So • ci • o • path noun
1. Someone who believes their behaviour is right.
2. Human.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 141
Cloverfield
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1040
Reviews 135




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 141
Irish
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1807
Reviews 157
"They're always after me lucky charms"
-One of the Austin Powers movies
It is better to travel well than to arrive.
-Buddha



I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom