Word Game

545 posts1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 37
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 9




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 141
Merry Christmas
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 141
Merry Christmas
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 189




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 141
Are BLUE
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 189




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 141
Are RED
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 189




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1807
Reviews 157
A black car
It is better to travel well than to arrive.
-Buddha




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 53415
Reviews 1125
Volkswagen Golf
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 189




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1840
Reviews 160




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 189




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1840
Reviews 160




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1040
Reviews 135



No, it's not that you didn't succeed. You accomplished a lot, but, if you want to touch people, don't concentrate so much on rhyme and metre. Think more about what you want to say instead of how you're saying it.
— LCDR Geordi La Forge