Menu
Desktop site
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Sign in
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forgot your password?
Register
Sign in
Register
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forget your password?
Young Writers Society
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Home
Forums
Community
Randomosity
This word reminds me of... [2]
789 posts
1
...
3
,
4
,
5
,
6
,
7
,
8
,
9
...
53
MadHatter
Gender
Points
890
Reviews
141
Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:19 pm
MadHatter
says...
·
Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:19 pm
Quesadillas
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!
Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears
blackstorm
Gender
Points
890
Reviews
36
Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:59 pm
blackstorm
says...
·
Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:59 pm
Tacos
I like dragons and Koenma and dragons and L and dragons and Arystar Krory and randomness and, oh, did I mention dragons?
If you want Horace to win, put him in your siggy:
o.......O<#
. \o o/
MadHatter
Gender
Points
890
Reviews
141
Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:35 pm
MadHatter
says...
·
Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:35 pm
Hot sauce
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!
Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears
Lucky_Duck
Gender
Points
1148
Reviews
52
Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:16 pm
Lucky_Duck
says...
·
Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:16 pm
Spicy
blackstorm
Gender
Points
890
Reviews
36
Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:21 pm
blackstorm
says...
·
Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:21 pm
chili peppers
I like dragons and Koenma and dragons and L and dragons and Arystar Krory and randomness and, oh, did I mention dragons?
If you want Horace to win, put him in your siggy:
o.......O<#
. \o o/
Loose
Gender
Points
1840
Reviews
160
Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:25 pm
Loose
says...
·
Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:25 pm
Red Hot Chilli Peppers
MadHatter
Gender
Points
890
Reviews
141
Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:13 pm
MadHatter
says...
·
Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:13 pm
Music
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!
Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears
Lucky_Duck
Gender
Points
1148
Reviews
52
Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:29 pm
Lucky_Duck
says...
·
Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:29 pm
instruments
MadHatter
Gender
Points
890
Reviews
141
Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:57 am
MadHatter
says...
·
Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:57 am
Tenor Saxophone (which I rock at!)
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!
Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears
Lucky_Duck
Gender
Points
1148
Reviews
52
Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:04 am
Lucky_Duck
says...
·
Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:04 am
French horn (don't ask)
MadHatter
Gender
Points
890
Reviews
141
Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:22 am
MadHatter
says...
·
Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:22 am
French Pastry
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!
Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears
Lucky_Duck
Gender
Points
1148
Reviews
52
Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:30 am
Lucky_Duck
says...
·
Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:30 am
danish danishes
Loose
Gender
Points
1840
Reviews
160
Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:30 am
Loose
says...
·
Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:30 am
Pasty
MadHatter
Gender
Points
890
Reviews
141
Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:48 am
MadHatter
says...
·
Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:48 am
Glue
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!
Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears
Lucky_Duck
Gender
Points
1148
Reviews
52
Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:02 am
Lucky_Duck
says...
·
Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:02 am
sticky
Sign In
Register
The simple truth is that authors like making people squirm. If this weren't the case, all novels would be filled completely with cute bunnies having birthday parties.
— Brandon Sanderson, Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians