This word reminds me of... [2]

789 posts1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 53
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 141
Quesadillas
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 36
Tacos
I like dragons and Koenma and dragons and L and dragons and Arystar Krory and randomness and, oh, did I mention dragons?

If you want Horace to win, put him in your siggy:
o.......O<#
. \o o/




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 141
Hot sauce
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1148
Reviews 52




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 36
chili peppers
I like dragons and Koenma and dragons and L and dragons and Arystar Krory and randomness and, oh, did I mention dragons?

If you want Horace to win, put him in your siggy:
o.......O<#
. \o o/




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1840
Reviews 160
Red Hot Chilli Peppers




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 141
Music
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1148
Reviews 52




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 141
Tenor Saxophone (which I rock at!)
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1148
Reviews 52




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 141
French Pastry
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1148
Reviews 52




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1840
Reviews 160




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 141
Glue
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1148
Reviews 52



"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Seuss