What is your sign?

18 posts1, 2
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2188
Reviews 74
Pengu-chan! I is Taurus!!! *squeals and glomps pengu-chan*
"Funniest Member -- Sachiko. Secretly the devil. Do not engage. I repeat, do not engage." -- Iggy

"Behold ye babes of grammar: the goddess Sachiko. She does what she wants." -- Lauren2010




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 4119
Reviews 103
Now why would I train all my life just so I can carry a sign around all day? "Be back in 5 minutes to kill you."

(Virgo/Earth Snake)
Chicken <-- Egg <-- Rocket Powered Fist
Take that, science!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4997
Reviews 56
My zodiac is Taurus :) The chinese zodiac is Ox



You never really know how much of you takes residence in other people... We all exchange bits and pieces of ourselves with each other until we're big sparkly collages of everyone and everything we've ever loved
— GengarTheGhost