Well I do enjoy spending time with my friends and playing outside at recess. But generally I don't really enjoy working etc. But I think I could live without it.
What would you do if you actually forgot to weir pants to school?
That's hard to say...
Well we can see it but if we had no knowledge then we would just see them and not really think.
But since we have studied them and we have knowledge of such things we know.
I hope I answered okay... I didn't quite understand (Kinda brain dead tonight)
What is the reason for the earth being round?
(I know )
Grief, I’ve learned, is really just love. It’s all the love you want to give, but cannot. All that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and in that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go. — Jamie Anderson