The Official Gwen and Mad Topic

42 posts1, 2, 3
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 141
Okay, since Gwen and I liked to have a Randomness post war, I decided to create a topic just for that. Anyone can join. Say whatever you want to say like a colour, or a place, or a quote. You can do a ban fest like in the "Ban the user above you" thread or have a random colour craziness. Whatever you wanT but keep it PG-13.


Blue!
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 141
Ketchup!
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1609
Reviews 602
Heehein...
Blood and Tulips!
everything i loved
became everything i lost.


Would you like a review?
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic73903.html




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 141
Master Chief
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1609
Reviews 602
A pig...HA a pig!
<<Sorry I'm having a spazz...hyper from Halloween candy!>>
Laneer Manneer
everything i loved
became everything i lost.


Would you like a review?
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic73903.html




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 141
I lika Chocolate Milk
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1609
Reviews 602
Me too!
I also like chocolate! Chocolate is good! Good is good!
And...yeah. Good. :)
everything i loved
became everything i lost.


Would you like a review?
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic73903.html




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 141
Sweet beans in a basket!
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1609
Reviews 602
:lol:
Buttered pecans floating in a pubble of chocolate milk ^^
I love this topic- it's so random!
everything i loved
became everything i lost.


Would you like a review?
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic73903.html




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 141
Random reigns supreme
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1609
Reviews 602
You can say that again! Random rocks!
Eeehee, I should probably go and actually write something...maybe I'll start another Chapter, but be random at the same time. Yes. An action-plan.
Knitting needles!
everything i loved
became everything i lost.


Would you like a review?
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic73903.html




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 141
Mac + Cheese = 42?
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1609
Reviews 602
OOhh! Random equations! Yayness!
Chocolate+Milk=good.
everything i loved
became everything i lost.


Would you like a review?
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic73903.html




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 141
2+2=5
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1609
Reviews 602
heehee that's just plain silly! Silly is good, and good is good!
5678975533-100000000000000000000=tulips
everything i loved
became everything i lost.


Would you like a review?
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic73903.html



Maybe what most people wanted wasn't immortality and fame, but the reassurance that their existence had meant something. No matter how long... or how brief. Maybe being eternal meant becoming a story worth telling.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality