Celebrities

19 posts1, 2
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 36
My email pal and I played this, only in emails. What you do is the first person (moi) writes a celebrity. For example:
Avril Lavigne


Now, the second person will respond with a celebrity's name that starts with the previous name's first letter of it's first name. So now the second person posts:

arnold swarchenegger


Okay? Get it? Any questions?

Oh, and here is the definition of celebrity for this game:

Celebrity: A famous person, let it be a cook or a movie director. Just make sure s/he is famous.

Let's start!

Brad Pitt




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6400
Reviews 497
Shouldn't it be the last letter of the last name? That makes more sense, since otherwise we're going to have a thread full of celebrities with B names...

Bono
"2-4-6-8! I like to delegate!" -Meshugenah
"Teague: Stomping on your dreams since 1992." -Sachiko
"So I'm looking at FLT and am reminded of a sandwich." -Jabber




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 461




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 141
Barrack Obama
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 193




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 141
Bob Newhart
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears




User avatar
Gender Non-binary
Points 1979
Reviews 1176
Billy Boyd
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this. We have you." -Abed Nadir




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 193




User avatar
Gender Non-binary
Points 1979
Reviews 1176
Bob Geldoff
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this. We have you." -Abed Nadir




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 193
Brigitte Bardot

We're starting to get a lot of Bs....




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 141
Billy Bob Thorton
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1190
Reviews 6




User avatar
Gender Non-binary
Points 1979
Reviews 1176
I think we ought to change this so the first name of your celebrity begins with the letter of the person above you's celebrity's last name.

So, I say, "Frank Sinatra", you say, "Sophie Myles", I say, "Marlon Brando", you say, "Bill Clinton"....

'K?

Noah Taylor
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this. We have you." -Abed Nadir




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1807
Reviews 157
yeah... that would make much more sense.


Carrie Underwood




User avatar
Gender Non-binary
Points 1979
Reviews 1176
Hey, your dude's first name supposed to start with a T! As I put Noah Taylor, the next one's first name starts with a tee, see?
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this. We have you." -Abed Nadir



For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein