Ask the magic eight ball a question

45 posts1, 2, 3
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 164
Jackpot! Well... Will I get a tv in my room?


~Pol~
I used to rule the world, see it rise when I gave the word, now in the morning I sleep alone, sweep the streets I used to own

-Coldplay, Viva La Viva




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1373
Reviews 270
My sources say no

(But its been wrong before)
I just lost the game.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 164
Dang... Will I mysteriously find an unessasarily large amount of maney and be allowed to keep it?


~Pol~
I used to rule the world, see it rise when I gave the word, now in the morning I sleep alone, sweep the streets I used to own

-Coldplay, Viva La Viva




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1373
Reviews 270
Better not tell you now


(Perhaps spelling it right would help)
I just lost the game.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 164
Is that really a magicl eightball answer? Hm... Will my main character come to life?


~Pol~
I used to rule the world, see it rise when I gave the word, now in the morning I sleep alone, sweep the streets I used to own

-Coldplay, Viva La Viva




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1373
Reviews 270
My reply is no
I just lost the game.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6235
Reviews 2631
Will I have twins?
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1373
Reviews 270
It is certian
I just lost the game.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6235
Reviews 2631
Awesome!
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1355
Reviews 28
Should I take choral next year?
Llama 1:"Shh! Do you hear that? That's the sound of forgiveness."
Llama 2:"That's the sound of people drowning, Carl!"
Llama 1:"That is what forgiveness sounds like; screaming and then silence."




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1373
Reviews 270
Yes
I just lost the game.




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 840
Reviews 168
Will I pass all my GCSES with A*?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1373
Reviews 270
It is certian
I just lost the game.




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 840
Reviews 168




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 19
Will my friend ever get a proper haircut, or just look like a hippie with a bad haircut for the rest of his life?
'No, the burned hand teaches best. After that advice about fire goes to the heart' - gandalf, lord of the rings.



"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites