Lat one to post on this topic WINS!

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:18 am
logosgal says...

Sureal wrote:Looks like Logosgal won.

:shock: Did I??? Do I get a car?? Is it a stick or automatic? :shock: :wink:
When was this supposed to be over?
Or is it, in fact, just whoever is last is currently winning, and nobody ever actually wins and the whole three-day thing was just a conversation-starter and this really was a plot to drain all our points and, and... uh, yeah.

*akward silence*

...um, who likes QuickTrip slushies?
Home is where the books are.

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:53 pm
Poltergiest says...

SLUSHIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like slushies... But now I guess I'm winning. But you might be right, this could be a huge conspiracy. Mabye there isn't even a car. :shock:

~Pol
I used to rule the world, see it rise when I gave the word, now in the morning I sleep alone, sweep the streets I used to own

-Coldplay, Viva La Viva

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:15 pm
deleted6 says...

This is just odd. Only on YWS.

BANANA!!!!!!!!!

~Verno
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

164 Reviews

Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:42 pm
Poltergiest says...

Banana Slushies!!!!!

~Pol
I used to rule the world, see it rise when I gave the word, now in the morning I sleep alone, sweep the streets I used to own

-Coldplay, Viva La Viva

11 Reviews

Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:19 pm
logosgal says...

Actually, orange mixed with this cinnamon-ey stuff... :D

164 Reviews

Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:40 pm
Poltergiest says...

Cinnamony slushies!!!!!!!! :D

~Pol

-Coldplay, Viva La Viva

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:07 am
Pushca says...

author13 wrote:You know it doesn't take points to post right? Except here in the non literary fourms.

Oh, yeah... I guess that's a bit of a hole in my theory...
"Nothing I could write would be as shocking and offensive as censorship itself." -Deb Caletti

514 Reviews

Reviews: 514
Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:14 am
JC says...

You know, you all think you're winning, but logosgirl won. It was a three day contest thing. Sorry to burst your bubbles. =D

-JC

=D
But that is not the question. Why we are here, that is the question. And we are blessed in this, that we happen to know the answer. Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for Godot to come. -Beckett

164 Reviews

Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:55 pm
Poltergiest says...

Oh well. Its still fun to post on this thingie.

~Pol

-Coldplay, Viva La Viva

514 Reviews

Reviews: 514
Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:56 pm
JC says...

I suppose =D
But that is not the question. Why we are here, that is the question. And we are blessed in this, that we happen to know the answer. Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for Godot to come. -Beckett

11 Reviews

Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:53 pm
logosgal says...

JCobsesed wrote:...logosgirl won. It was a three day contest thing.
...so that still doesn't answer my original questions, namely, where's my car and is it a stick or automatic? :wink:
Ok, even if I don't really get a car, can I at least have the braggin' rights? Those are pretty cool, I hear. :D

Pushca wrote:
author13 wrote:You know it doesn't take points to post right? Except here in the non literary fourms.

Oh, yeah... I guess that's a bit of a hole in my theory...
That doesn't mean that there's no plot. I'd be over 700 points for the first time if it weren't for posting in here! I still say it's a possibility. :shock:

...I've got another QuickTrip slushie today! That's my third since Thursday. And I usually never go to QT! It's my sister's fault. She's suddenly addicted, I think. She made us go today. :roll: :D

I am proud of my self, the reason why some of you might disagree with me a little with, but nevertheless I still proud.
— Oxara