z

Young Writers Society

Promotion Thread

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:53 pm
Dynamo says...

I decided to start this thread as something we can all use to tell other people about stuff we've written like stories, poems, etc. We can also use it to advertise for storybooks and users groups or even let people know about new blogs for those of us who have just recently gotten around to setting one up. I realize there's already an advertisement thread for usergroups, but this thread is for advertising ANYTHING. Just make sure it's about something in YWS.
Chicken <-- Egg <-- Rocket Powered Fist
Take that, science!

103 Reviews

Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:58 pm
Dynamo says...

After 2 years of being a member of this site I've finally gotten around to putting up my blog. I'm using it like everyone else is, talking about stuff that's happened to me every day, etc. But I'm also using it as my own personal archive to store my stories I've written so they're easier to find. So far I have the prologue and chapters 1 through 9 of my Final Fantasy 8 fan fiction posted there.

Also, I'm moving my thread Q & A with Dynamo into my blog. So for those of you interested in having some of your answers answered you can PM the to me and next week you can see the answers in my blog, "Dynamo's Happy Place". (No fat chicks!)
Take that, science!

103 Reviews

Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:26 pm
Dynamo says...

I need some critics on my fan fiction about Final Fantasy 8. For those of you who refuse to read it because you think it's another one of those beat-the-game-and-go-home scenario, slap yourselves in the face because it's NOT! I really need some critics. If you don't want to dig through the archives to find it go to my blog and find all the chapters in there.
Take that, science!

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:32 pm
Alice says...

viewtopic.php?t=17491 I need critiques
I just lost the game.

558 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 558
Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:17 pm
Matt Bellamy says...

I want to edit your work.
I want to correct your spelling.
I want to correct your grammar.
I want to fix your typos.

Email me.
Anybody.
Matt.

Got Tumblr? Me too! http://www.writersam.co.uk

Peeking Cat Poetry Magazine is accepting submissions! http://peekingcatpoetrymagazine.blogspot.co.uk

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:32 pm
Alice says...

Matt click the thing on my signature =D
I just lost the game.

103 Reviews

Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:28 pm
Dynamo says...

For those of you who know, this week's submitment of Q & A with Dynamo is up after being moved to my blog. For those of you who are unfamiliar with the concept, you send me questions via PM and ONLY by PM. Every Monday I answer your questions, as well as some other questions I have found on the Internet. I made this thread for the sole purpose to both inform and entertain you all.

If you would like me to answer any of your questions send me a PM. From the lack of questions I get every week yours will undoubtedly be answered.
Take that, science!

816 Reviews

Reviews: 816
Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:39 pm
Leja says...

[url="http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?t=17182&highlight="]This is my poem, if anyone feels like reading it [and I hope someone does][/url]
Last edited by Leja on Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:52 am
AWritersFantasy says...

The first chapter of my most recent project, Archer's Legend, is linked in my signature. Could use some critiques if people feel like reading it. Just a warning, though, I didn't separate it in to scenes like I probably should have, so it's all in one long post. x.x

103 Reviews

Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:45 pm
View Likes
Dynamo says...

The new weekly submitment of my blog thread "Q & A with Dynamo" is up. If anyone wants me to answer their questions next week be sure to PM them to me!
Take that, science!

103 Reviews

Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:41 pm
Dynamo says...

Q & A with Dynamo is posted this week in my blog. For those of you who want your questions answered next week send me a PM with your questions.
Take that, science!

Most things happen for a reason. Though, usually, the forces that be are immature enough that the reason is comedy.
— WeepingWisteria