Draw something using your keyboard!

25 posts1, 2
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 9
___@@@@@@@@@@@
_@@______________@@
@@___@@@@@@@___ @@
@@_______@@_______@@
@@____@@@@@@____@@
@@_______@@_______@@
@@___@@@@@@@___ @@
@@_______@@_______@@
_@@______@@______@@
___@@@@@@@@@@@

my fave band: Tokio Hotels logo, LOL
"There's something rotten in the state of Denmark"




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5890
Reviews 280
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´ -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*
ohmeohmy




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1206
Reviews 133
_____---------_____
_--- / sss \ ---_
---____ / ssss \ ____---
---------

Yeah that's my really messed up eye.
[url="www.royacrystaldoesnanowrimo.tumblr.com"]Follow my 2011 NaNoWriMo progress on tumblr[/url] or [url="http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/734471"]friend me on the official NaNoWriMo forums[/url]!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 50
*Looks at above sideways* I don't get it.

I only know how to make faces:

^_^
*_* or @_@
= P
8 )
XD
= D

And so on and so forth. Those roses are so much cooler.
My high school senior mascot is a dragon. Take that, monkey!

Blackle.com--saving energy one search at a time.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5890
Reviews 280
Quote Royboy and you'll see :)
ohmeohmy




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 9022
Reviews 647
}--}}}:)

A happy fish
"Maybe Senpai ate Yuka-tan's last bon-bon?"
----Stupei, Ace Defective




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 794
Reviews 280
----)---<@

a rose!
...../I...I\
....(.^v^.)... .
......I....I....//
..... I.....\..||
......I.|.|..\//
......'.w.w''

my retarded pussy cat
It's not easy having a good time. Even smiling makes my face ache.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 4119
Reviews 103
( . Y . ) = Boobies!
Chicken <-- Egg <-- Rocket Powered Fist
Take that, science!




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 8413
Reviews 816
my friend showed me this one:



..... oooO...................
....(......)...Oooo........
.....).../. ...(.....).........
.....(_/.......).../.........
............... (_/..........
................................
……………… ..................
.....oooO...................
....(......)...Oooo.......
.....).../. ...(.....)........
.....(_/.......).../........
................ (_/..........
...............................




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 34
That's just lovely Dynamo.

>>>===========>

An arrow! Yeah, I know that sucks, i'll post a better one as soon as I can think of it. :wink:
If I don't write to empty my mind, I go mad. ~Lord Byron

Captain Jack is back May 25!



I wonder if people felt the freedom in our culture to love louder, if they'd be quicker to say "I miss you" when the absence of someone is felt instead of just thinking it.
— soundofmind