Post Your Random Poems!

78 posts1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
User avatar
Gender demiboy?
Points 3177
Reviews 24
I saw a ship of martial build
O for that warning voice, which he who saw
It 's autumn in the country I remember.
In a somer sesun, whon softe was the sonne,
Madam would speak with me. So, now it comes:
Oh, yes! they love through all this world of ours!
What hope is here for modern rhyme
The young Endymion sleeps Endymion's sleep,
he/they




User avatar
Gender demiboy?
Points 3177
Reviews 24
Karshish, the picker-up of learning's crumbs,
As I was walking all alane,
'How shall I be a poet?
Blessings on thee, little man,
I want to see someone holy, to confess
Once there was a lady fair,
Asleep or waking is it? for her neck,
'What is the price of Experience? do men buy it for a song?
he/they




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 700
Reviews 31
Kneel down, fair Love, and fill thyself with tears,
All in the April evening,
I am that which began,
Hail, mildly pleasing solitude,
Alas, dear Mother, fairest Queen and best,
Christ God who savest man, save most
There are fires on Lulu Island, and the sky is opalescent
of air they are
"Don’t set yourself on fire just to keep others warm." Penny Reid


they/them



if you're going to commit food crimes be civilized
— Moonlily