Count Up Until Nate Zeroes it [2]

968 posts1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 65
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




Random avatar
Gender None specified
Points 719
Reviews 42




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
293
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender demiboy?
Points 3177
Reviews 24




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8417
Reviews 70
295
Genesis 17:20
[she/her]

You are beautiful because you let yourself feel, and that is a brave thing indeed.
-- Shinji Moon




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
296
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender demiboy?
Points 3177
Reviews 24




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 36316
Reviews 187
298
“It is always sad when someone leaves home, unless they are simply going around the corner and will return in a few minutes with ice cream sandwiches.”
- Lemony Snicket




User avatar
Gender demiboy?
Points 3177
Reviews 24




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 36316
Reviews 187
300
“It is always sad when someone leaves home, unless they are simply going around the corner and will return in a few minutes with ice cream sandwiches.”
- Lemony Snicket




User avatar
Gender demiboy?
Points 3177
Reviews 24




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
302
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender demiboy?
Points 3177
Reviews 24




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
304
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender demiboy?
Points 3177
Reviews 24



I was flummoxed by fractious Franny's decision to abrogate analgesics for the moribund victims of the recent conflagration. Of course, to display histrionics was discretionary, but I did so anyways, implicating a friend in my drama to make the effect cumulative. I think a misanthrope would have a prosaic appellation, perhaps one related to autonomy and the rejection of anthropocentrism. I think they wouldn't think much of the prominence of watching the coagulation of tea to prognosticate future malevolent events, not even if those events were related to jurisprudence.
— Spearmint