Count Up Until Nate Zeroes it [2]

974 posts1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 65
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender demiboy?
Points 3177
Reviews 24




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
54
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
56
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 53616
Reviews 255




User avatar
Gender demiboy?
Points 3177
Reviews 24




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
59
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender demiboy?
Points 3177
Reviews 24




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 3533
Reviews 22
62
Whatever people say there is Good and there is Bad, and there is nothing in between.

-Probably the greatest detective in the world




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender demiboy?
Points 3177
Reviews 24




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
65
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.



Does anybody else passive-aggressively refresh the page to see if anything you said made it into the quote generator?
— GrandWild