Count Up Until An Admin Zeroes It [2]

237 posts1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 16
User avatar
Gender demiboy?
Points 3177
Reviews 24




User avatar
Gender he/they
Points 200
Reviews 0




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
16
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender demiboy?
Points 3177
Reviews 24




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
18
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
19
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
20
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 53616
Reviews 255




User avatar
Gender demiboy?
Points 3177
Reviews 24




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
23
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender demiboy?
Points 3177
Reviews 24




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
25
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
26
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender demiboy?
Points 3177
Reviews 24




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 230
Reviews 9
28
"Poets have been mysteriously silent on the subject of cheese." - G.K. Chesterton, Alarms and Discursions



"And what is the use of a book," thought Alice, "without pictures or conversations?"
— Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland