Count Up Until Nate Zeroes it [2]

954 posts1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 64
User avatar
Gender demiboy?
Points 3177
Reviews 24




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 7195
Reviews 328
52
In a shadow there is the blessing of a shadow.
— Kuki Shūzō




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender demiboy?
Points 3177
Reviews 24




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 7195
Reviews 328
56
In a shadow there is the blessing of a shadow.
— Kuki Shūzō




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
57
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 17941
Reviews 134




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 7195
Reviews 328
60
In a shadow there is the blessing of a shadow.
— Kuki Shūzō




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 582
Reviews 6
62

pull me back down
when I stay in the flow
you're making every thought less fleeting




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 53616
Reviews 255




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
65
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.



The first draft is a trip to the amusement park. The next drafts are returning there as a safety inspector.
— SunsetTree