Count Up Until Nate Zeroes it [2]

974 posts1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 65
User avatar
Gender demiboy?
Points 3177
Reviews 24




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 17941
Reviews 134




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender demiboy?
Points 3177
Reviews 24




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 7195
Reviews 328
1550
In a shadow there is the blessing of a shadow.
— Kuki Shūzō




User avatar
Gender demiboy?
Points 3177
Reviews 24




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
1552
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 7195
Reviews 328
1553
In a shadow there is the blessing of a shadow.
— Kuki Shūzō




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 7195
Reviews 328
1555
In a shadow there is the blessing of a shadow.
— Kuki Shūzō




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 400
Reviews 0




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 7195
Reviews 328
1558
In a shadow there is the blessing of a shadow.
— Kuki Shūzō




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1508
Reviews 18
1560
"I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distance shores and seen the end of time. Because I read."

-George R. R. Martin



Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
— Brené Brown