Count Up Until Nate Zeroes it [2]

954 posts1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 64
User avatar
Gender demiboy?
Points 3177
Reviews 24




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1508
Reviews 18
1517
"I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distance shores and seen the end of time. Because I read."

-George R. R. Martin




User avatar
Gender demiboy?
Points 3177
Reviews 24




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1508
Reviews 18
1519
"I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distance shores and seen the end of time. Because I read."

-George R. R. Martin




User avatar
Gender demiboy?
Points 3177
Reviews 24




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 17941
Reviews 134




User avatar
Gender demiboy?
Points 3177
Reviews 24




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 7195
Reviews 328
1523
In a shadow there is the blessing of a shadow.
— Kuki Shūzō




User avatar
Gender demiboy?
Points 3177
Reviews 24




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 36316
Reviews 187
1525
“It is always sad when someone leaves home, unless they are simply going around the corner and will return in a few minutes with ice cream sandwiches.”
- Lemony Snicket




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 17941
Reviews 134




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 7195
Reviews 328
1528
In a shadow there is the blessing of a shadow.
— Kuki Shūzō




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 17941
Reviews 134




User avatar
Gender demiboy?
Points 3177
Reviews 24



The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.
— Stanislaw Jerszy Lec