Count Up Until Nate Zeroes it [2]

974 posts1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 65
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
Let's continue where we left off. The game is simple, count up by 1 until Nate zeroes it!

You are not allowed to tag Nate!

We left off at 1471 :)

Count Up Until Nate Zeroes It
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender demiboy?
Points 3177
Reviews 24




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 17941
Reviews 134




User avatar
Gender demiboy?
Points 3177
Reviews 24




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 17941
Reviews 134




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 17941
Reviews 134




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
1479
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender demiboy?
Points 3177
Reviews 24




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 17941
Reviews 134




User avatar
Gender demiboy?
Points 3177
Reviews 24




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 17941
Reviews 134




User avatar
Gender demiboy?
Points 3177
Reviews 24




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 17941
Reviews 134



I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline