Count Up Until Nate Zeroes It

1473 posts1 ... 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94 ... 99
User avatar
Gender demiboy?
Points 3177
Reviews 24




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1508
Reviews 18
1351
"I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distance shores and seen the end of time. Because I read."

-George R. R. Martin




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 17941
Reviews 134




User avatar
Gender demiboy?
Points 3177
Reviews 24




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1508
Reviews 18
1354
"I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distance shores and seen the end of time. Because I read."

-George R. R. Martin




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 17941
Reviews 134




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1508
Reviews 18
1356
"I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distance shores and seen the end of time. Because I read."

-George R. R. Martin




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 17941
Reviews 134




User avatar
Gender demiboy?
Points 3177
Reviews 24




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 17941
Reviews 134




User avatar
Gender demiboy?
Points 3177
Reviews 24




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 17941
Reviews 134




User avatar
Gender demiboy?
Points 3177
Reviews 24




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 17941
Reviews 134




User avatar
Gender demiboy?
Points 3177
Reviews 24



I was flummoxed by fractious Franny's decision to abrogate analgesics for the moribund victims of the recent conflagration. Of course, to display histrionics was discretionary, but I did so anyways, implicating a friend in my drama to make the effect cumulative. I think a misanthrope would have a prosaic appellation, perhaps one related to autonomy and the rejection of anthropocentrism. I think they wouldn't think much of the prominence of watching the coagulation of tea to prognosticate future malevolent events, not even if those events were related to jurisprudence.
— Spearmint