Count Up Until Nate Zeroes It

1473 posts1 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 7580
Reviews 483




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 7195
Reviews 328
1197
In a shadow there is the blessing of a shadow.
— Kuki Shūzō




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 7195
Reviews 328
1199
In a shadow there is the blessing of a shadow.
— Kuki Shūzō




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 190
Reviews 5
2000!
#1 consumer of Mikey Way fanfiction!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4232
Reviews 9
2001
Oh yes... Tarnished, are we? Come to the Lands Between for the Elden Ring, hmm? Of course you have. No shame in it. Unfortunately for you, however, you are maidenless.


- Varre, the unbelievable man.




User avatar
Gender demiboy?
Points 3177
Reviews 24




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 7195
Reviews 328
2003
In a shadow there is the blessing of a shadow.
— Kuki Shūzō




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender demiboy?
Points 3177
Reviews 24




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 190
Reviews 5
2007 (I JUST REALIZED I MISREAD THE 1199 ONE)
#1 consumer of Mikey Way fanfiction!




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 400
Reviews 0
1208 (the actual number i think)
(LOL IT'S OK)
(why does the number of posts in this thread still read wrong tho)
Last edited by paigey on Thu Apr 23, 2026 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1508
Reviews 18
1210
"I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distance shores and seen the end of time. Because I read."

-George R. R. Martin



The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein