(I did not watch Dragon Ball. I also do not speak Italian)
“Are you serious?” “Completely.” “You’re telling me that you'll get to sleep on a king-sized bed while we have to share a tiny room with two bunk beds.” “I want to sleep on top!” “Tommy, you’re not helping.”
If the world was ending, I think I would grab some Cinnamon Toast Crunch, a bunch of water, and I'd probably just... I'd probably go crazy.- Tyler, The Creator
“It is always sad when someone leaves home, unless they are simply going around the corner and will return in a few minutes with ice cream sandwiches.” - Lemony Snicket
I want to shake off the dust of this one-horse town. I want to explore the world. I want to watch TV in a different time zone. I want to visit strange, exotic malls...I want to live, Marge! Won't you let me live? — Homer Simpson