First word that comes to your mind...[3]

777 posts1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4300
Reviews 77
prick
just take a breath, love
fill your lungs up ~




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6142
Reviews 32




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 53616
Reviews 255




User avatar
Gender nonbinary
Points 1173
Reviews 7
gold
Even trees understand me! Good heavens, I lie under
them, too, don't I? I'm just like a pile of leaves.

they/he/she




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
silver
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender nonbinary
Points 1173
Reviews 7
bronze
Even trees understand me! Good heavens, I lie under
them, too, don't I? I'm just like a pile of leaves.

they/he/she




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6142
Reviews 32




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1334
Reviews 34
honour
"How many faces, how many bodies can you recognize, with your eyes closed, only by touching them? Have you ever closed your eyes and acted unconsciously?"
-- Jean Baudrillard
he/her ⚢




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 25804
Reviews 532
glory
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

she/her | team monkeys | #unclassified




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1334
Reviews 34
prestige
"How many faces, how many bodies can you recognize, with your eyes closed, only by touching them? Have you ever closed your eyes and acted unconsciously?"
-- Jean Baudrillard
he/her ⚢




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 835
Reviews 76




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1334
Reviews 34
city
"How many faces, how many bodies can you recognize, with your eyes closed, only by touching them? Have you ever closed your eyes and acted unconsciously?"
-- Jean Baudrillard
he/her ⚢



You can cut all the flowers, but you cannot stop Spring from coming.
— Pablo Neruda