words associated

344 posts1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender nonbinary
Points 1173
Reviews 7
call
Even trees understand me! Good heavens, I lie under
them, too, don't I? I'm just like a pile of leaves.

they/he/she




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8976
Reviews 983
birthday
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll




User avatar
Gender nonbinary
Points 1173
Reviews 7
cake
Even trees understand me! Good heavens, I lie under
them, too, don't I? I'm just like a pile of leaves.

they/he/she




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender nonbinary
Points 1173
Reviews 7
cookie
Even trees understand me! Good heavens, I lie under
them, too, don't I? I'm just like a pile of leaves.

they/he/she




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 200
Reviews 115




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 25804
Reviews 532
bottom
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

she/her | team monkeys | #unclassified




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 297732
Reviews 1322
top
“Are you serious?”
“Completely.”
“You’re telling me that you'll get to sleep on a king-sized bed while we have to share a tiny room with two bunk beds.”
“I want to sleep on top!”
“Tommy, you’re not helping.”




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6142
Reviews 32




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46



Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong.
— Neil Gaiman