100th Post Wins

474 posts1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32
User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
44
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4300
Reviews 77
45
just take a breath, love
fill your lungs up ~




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
46
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6142
Reviews 32




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4300
Reviews 77
48
just take a breath, love
fill your lungs up ~




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6142
Reviews 32




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
50
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6142
Reviews 32




User avatar
Gender nonbinary
Points 1173
Reviews 7
52
Even trees understand me! Good heavens, I lie under
them, too, don't I? I'm just like a pile of leaves.

they/he/she




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 53616
Reviews 255




User avatar
Gender nonbinary
Points 1173
Reviews 7
54
Even trees understand me! Good heavens, I lie under
them, too, don't I? I'm just like a pile of leaves.

they/he/she




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
55
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8976
Reviews 983
56
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll




User avatar
Gender nonbinary
Points 1173
Reviews 7
57
Even trees understand me! Good heavens, I lie under
them, too, don't I? I'm just like a pile of leaves.

they/he/she




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
58
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA



I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom