Count Up Until Nate Zeroes It

1473 posts1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
802
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 7195
Reviews 328
803
In a shadow there is the blessing of a shadow.
— Kuki Shūzō




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4300
Reviews 77
805
just take a breath, love
fill your lungs up ~




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6142
Reviews 32




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
808
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6142
Reviews 32




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
811
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6142
Reviews 32




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
815
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46



A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest.
— Paul Simon