100th Post Wins

474 posts1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
29
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Cybertronian
Points 3639
Reviews 15
30
I am the Timekeeper, Quote Hunter, Letter Stealer, and Grave Visitor
"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." — Paul Brandt
Genesis 3:19

Jazz Electrobass




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
31
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Cybertronian
Points 3639
Reviews 15
32
I am the Timekeeper, Quote Hunter, Letter Stealer, and Grave Visitor
"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." — Paul Brandt
Genesis 3:19

Jazz Electrobass




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
33
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
34
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 1694
Reviews 21
35
"sounds gay, i'm in!"

he/they




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
36
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6142
Reviews 32




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
38
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4300
Reviews 77
39
just take a breath, love
fill your lungs up ~




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 1694
Reviews 21
40
"sounds gay, i'm in!"

he/they




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4300
Reviews 77
41
just take a breath, love
fill your lungs up ~




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 1694
Reviews 21
42
"sounds gay, i'm in!"

he/they




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 25804
Reviews 532
43
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

she/her | team monkeys | #unclassified



What holds you betwixt panic and serenity? That is, if it's not among the many querulous quagmires unfit for elaboration.
— soundofmind as Emiliano Achillinus