100th Post Wins

474 posts1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 32
User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 200
Reviews 115




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6142
Reviews 32




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 200
Reviews 115




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6142
Reviews 32




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 1694
Reviews 21
88
"sounds gay, i'm in!"

he/they




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 53616
Reviews 255




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 7195
Reviews 328
90
In a shadow there is the blessing of a shadow.
— Kuki Shūzō




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 1694
Reviews 21
91
"sounds gay, i'm in!"

he/they




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6142
Reviews 32




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 1694
Reviews 21
93
"sounds gay, i'm in!"

he/they




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6142
Reviews 32




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 25804
Reviews 532
95
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

she/her | team monkeys | #unclassified




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 200
Reviews 115




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 7195
Reviews 328
97
In a shadow there is the blessing of a shadow.
— Kuki Shūzō




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6142
Reviews 32



As the notifications drift in I stop and wonder. Why do they take so long? Do they have adventures we don't know about? I bet they do. When they come I will ask myself. What amazing adventure has this straggling notification been on? How far did it travel, and why didn't it take me?
— TypoWithoutCoffee