Count up until someone(Jazz for the majority) zeroes it [2]

490 posts1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 33
User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
1
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 7195
Reviews 328
2
In a shadow there is the blessing of a shadow.
— Kuki Shūzō




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19853
Reviews 279
3
There is always something left to love.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 7195
Reviews 328
4
In a shadow there is the blessing of a shadow.
— Kuki Shūzō




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
5
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19853
Reviews 279
6
There is always something left to love.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 7195
Reviews 328
7
In a shadow there is the blessing of a shadow.
— Kuki Shūzō




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19853
Reviews 279
8
There is always something left to love.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
9
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 7195
Reviews 328
10
In a shadow there is the blessing of a shadow.
— Kuki Shūzō




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 17941
Reviews 134




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19853
Reviews 279
12
There is always something left to love.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 7195
Reviews 328
0
In a shadow there is the blessing of a shadow.
— Kuki Shūzō




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19853
Reviews 279
1
There is always something left to love.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
2
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA



I want to shake off the dust of this one-horse town. I want to explore the world. I want to watch TV in a different time zone. I want to visit strange, exotic malls...I want to live, Marge! Won't you let me live?
— Homer Simpson