Woo!

4 posts
Random avatar
Gender None specified
Points 6040
Reviews 142
I just got back from off-season. My muscles are killing meh.

But the main thing is that I'll be trying out for a production of Bye Bye Birdie within a few hours, so wish me luck. :D




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 3
Good luck!
sweetheart
sick body part
sickheart
sweet body part




Random avatar
Gender None specified
Points 6040
Reviews 142
Nabbed the part of Hugo Peabody! Go me!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1254
Reviews 387
Oooh! We've done Bye-Bye Birdie before! It was fun. ^_^
@(^_^)@
Got YWS?



I was flummoxed by fractious Franny's decision to abrogate analgesics for the moribund victims of the recent conflagration. Of course, to display histrionics was discretionary, but I did so anyways, implicating a friend in my drama to make the effect cumulative. I think a misanthrope would have a prosaic appellation, perhaps one related to autonomy and the rejection of anthropocentrism. I think they wouldn't think much of the prominence of watching the coagulation of tea to prognosticate future malevolent events, not even if those events were related to jurisprudence.
— Spearmint