Whats the first word you think of when I say... [7]

1485 posts1 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
dark
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 7195
Reviews 328
sky
In a shadow there is the blessing of a shadow.
— Kuki Shūzō




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
blue
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1334
Reviews 34
hello
"How many faces, how many bodies can you recognize, with your eyes closed, only by touching them? Have you ever closed your eyes and acted unconsciously?"
-- Jean Baudrillard
he/her ⚢




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 7195
Reviews 328
welcome
In a shadow there is the blessing of a shadow.
— Kuki Shūzō




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 7195
Reviews 328
hospital
In a shadow there is the blessing of a shadow.
— Kuki Shūzō




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1334
Reviews 34
care
"How many faces, how many bodies can you recognize, with your eyes closed, only by touching them? Have you ever closed your eyes and acted unconsciously?"
-- Jean Baudrillard
he/her ⚢




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 7195
Reviews 328
home
In a shadow there is the blessing of a shadow.
— Kuki Shūzō




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 7195
Reviews 328
body
In a shadow there is the blessing of a shadow.
— Kuki Shūzō




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46



I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights