Type Your Username With Your Elbow

405 posts1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27
User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
NoveembreerxCrpow
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4300
Reviews 77
c vza nko;phy
just take a breath, love
fill your lungs up ~




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
NovembrrRCroew
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4300
Reviews 77
cvanopyh
just take a breath, love
fill your lungs up ~




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
JJJJovfedmjbvgedreCDroww
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1334
Reviews 34
-ppppixce;ls
"How many faces, how many bodies can you recognize, with your eyes closed, only by touching them? Have you ever closed your eyes and acted unconsciously?"
-- Jean Baudrillard
he/her ⚢




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 23925
Reviews 570
Matggt Bem,lka mhg

It started off promising, at least!
Matt.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4300
Reviews 77
canopy AHA NAILED IT
just take a breath, love
fill your lungs up ~




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46
sacKim ,loolmnm

(...terrible)




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 200
Reviews 115
thgrfhiiiokreddrfomastikvc
They/She




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 297732
Reviews 1322
tzKIA<<y<
“Are you serious?”
“Completely.”
“You’re telling me that you'll get to sleep on a king-sized bed while we have to share a tiny room with two bunk beds.”
“I want to sleep on top!”
“Tommy, you’re not helping.”




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 25804
Reviews 532
wolfi

WOW ok but I feel like I cheated because I brought the bluetooth keyboard TO my elbow rather than the other way around, which I shall attempt now:

wol;fio

that's better B)
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

she/her | team monkeys | #unclassified



Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
— Martin Luther King Jr.