Count up until a GM zeroes it

490 posts1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 33
User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
17
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4300
Reviews 77
15
just take a breath, love
fill your lungs up ~




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
16
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4300
Reviews 77
17
just take a breath, love
fill your lungs up ~




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
18
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4300
Reviews 77
19
just take a breath, love
fill your lungs up ~




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
20
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
21
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 4470
Reviews 34
22
No matter how much time passes, no matter what takes place in the interim, there are some things we can never assign to oblivion, memories we can never rub away.
-- Haruki Murakami, Kafka on the Shore

[she/he]




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
23
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4300
Reviews 77
24
just take a breath, love
fill your lungs up ~




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 7195
Reviews 328
25
In a shadow there is the blessing of a shadow.
— Kuki Shūzō




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
26
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
27
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 7195
Reviews 328
28
In a shadow there is the blessing of a shadow.
— Kuki Shūzō



They who talk all day of beauty call all the plain things dirty
— John Darnielle