Count Up Until Nate Zeroes It

1473 posts1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
240
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
241
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
243 (I see what ya did, @avimoon XD)
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
245
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
247
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
249
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 7052
Reviews 165
251
I only put my signature on big cheques.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
253
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 25804
Reviews 532
254
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

she/her | team monkeys | #unclassified



Perhaps when we find ourselves wanting everything, it is because we are dangerously close to wanting nothing.
— Sylvia Plath