Count Backwards from 10,000 [3]

322 posts1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 22
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
6872
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19853
Reviews 279
6871
There is always something left to love.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
6870
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
6869
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
6868
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
6867
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19853
Reviews 279
6866
There is always something left to love.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 17941
Reviews 134




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
6864
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19853
Reviews 279
6863
There is always something left to love.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
6862
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
6861
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
6860
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
6858
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA



You wanna be a writer? You don't know how or when? Find a quiet place, use a humble pen.
— Paul Simon