Count Up Until Nate Zeroes It

1473 posts1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
195
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
196
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
198
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
199!!!
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46
200
Spoiler
no ruddy way we just did that *gleeful*




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
201

Spoiler
yes ruddy way that's awesome :D
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46
202
Spoiler
AHHHH, great job, everyone!!! :D




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
203
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
205
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
207
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
208
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
209
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA



Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
— H. Jackson Brown