Count up until a Mod zeroes it

1052 posts1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 ... 71
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
2
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 17941
Reviews 134




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
4
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
5
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
6
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 17941
Reviews 134




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
8
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 7195
Reviews 328
0
In a shadow there is the blessing of a shadow.
— Kuki Shūzō




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
1
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
2
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
3
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Cybertronian
Points 3639
Reviews 15
4
I am the Timekeeper, Quote Hunter, Letter Stealer, and Grave Visitor
"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." — Paul Brandt
Genesis 3:19

Jazz Electrobass




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
5
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
6 :D
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
7 :D
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA



Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
— Martin Luther King Jr.