Count Up Until Nate Zeroes It

1473 posts1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
180
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 17941
Reviews 134




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 17941
Reviews 134




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
185!
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
186
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
187
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
188
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2786
Reviews 104
190
like the stars chase the sun




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 17941
Reviews 134




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
192
so clooooseeeee
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Cybertronian
Points 3639
Reviews 15
193
I am the Timekeeper, Quote Hunter, Letter Stealer, and Grave Visitor
"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." — Paul Brandt
Genesis 3:19

Jazz Electrobass




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46



You sound like you're becoming emotionally involved with the custard.
— Nikki Morgan