Whats the first word you think of when I say... [7]

1485 posts1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
Time
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
Flies
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 17941
Reviews 134




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
Life
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 17941
Reviews 134




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
Funeral
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
Mafia
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
Game
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 17941
Reviews 134




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
Theater
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8354
Reviews 30
Curtain
Not all who wander are lost; some are just looking for their arrows.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
Call
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 17941
Reviews 134




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
Dial
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
Call
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA



u can't have villains exist just 2 b villains
— ShadowVyper